Q. How do I use your Anti-aging Moisturizer?
A. After washing in the morning and evening, it takes just 30 seconds to gently apply the cream to your face, neck and decollete. Your skin will appear radiant and more plump after use. Over time our customers experience visible improvements in the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, laugh lines, dry skin and uneven skin. Apply using a gentle, upward stroke of your fingertips. Don't drag or pull the skin when applying, as this can harm elasticity.
Q. How much of your Anti-aging Moisturizer do I use?
A. A small amount of cream goes a long way. A dime, or pea size amount of cream is perfect in most cases.
Q. Are your products cruelty-free (not tested on animals)?
A. Our products are never tested on animals and never will be!
Q. What do anti-aging creams do?
A. Anti-aging creams do a variety of things, all with the intent of making you look younger. We've formulated Keelyn Grace Anti-aging Moisturizer to reduce accelerate skin cell regeneration, enhance your skin's hydration level, fight free radical damage, reduce wrinkles, smooth fine lines and even your skin tone.... amazing!
Q. What gives Keelyn Grace Anti-aging Moisturizer its clean minty smell?
A. Peppermint oil! It contains menthol, which has been shown to be good for the skin and also creates a cooling sensation. Furthermore, it nourishes dull skin and improves the texture of oily or greasy skin.
Q. What about retinol?
A. We searched and poured over clinical study after study and our research indicated that Matrixyl is considered to be more effective against fighting and preventing wrinkles and repairing sun-damaged skin as retinol, but less irritating, and without the harsh side-effects.
Q. What are the directions for using Keelyn Grace Brightening Eye Gel?
A. After washing in the morning and evening, it takes just a few seconds to gently apply the gel to the areas around your eyes – including your eye lids. You will notice a brightening of the skin around your eyes; dark circles will lighten and puffiness will diminish. Over time our customers experience visible improvements in the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. Apply a small amount to your finger then gently massage around your eye and eye lids. Our Brightening skin gel contains no alcohols and is gentle and non-irritating to the sensitive areas around the eyes. Don't drag or pull the skin when applying, as this can harm elasticity.
Q. How much of your Brightening Eye Gel do I use?
A. A small amount of gel goes a long way. A small pea size amount of gel is perfect in most cases.
Q. How Do I Apply My Brightening Eye Gel
A. Apply a small amount of the eye gel onto your finger, then gently massage around the eye area, including the eye-lids.
Q. How often do I apply my Eye Gel?
A. For best results use twice daily - morning and evening, each day.
Q. What are the key ingredients of the Keelyn Grace Brightening Eye Gel?
A. Listed with their benefits below:
• Eyebright Extract - his plant has a long history of use for eye problems, hence the name of Eyebright. When used appropriately, eyebright will reduce inflammation in the eye and inflammation or infection of the membrane lining the eyelids.
• Aloe - full of vitamins, minerals, and other ingredients that detox cells like amino acids and uronic acids as well as anti-inflammatory ingredients.
• Plant Stem Cells - aids in protecting, strengthening, and replenishing our own human skin cells. Where Peptides stimulate different functions acting as messengers to skin cells, stem cell technology improves the life of the core of the cell. Working in synergy with peptides, they enhance the effectiveness of peptides and other active ingredients.
• Cucumber - keeps skin soft and white. It cools and has a soothing and healing effect.
• Licorice - Body cleansers, body creams and facial skin-care products that incorporate licorice extract have effectively treated skin disorders such as rosacea, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. Licorice extract is anti-inflammatory.
• Peptide Complex - naturally increases the production of collagen in the skin; when the production of collagen is increased, the skin can heal and rejuvenate itself.
• Vitamin C - increases collagen levels, reduces melanin production, brightens skin, and repairs the effects of UV exposure and other environmental damage
• Vitamin E - a natural skin-conditioning agent and antioxidant.
• Hyaluronic Acid - helps your skin bring and absorb water more effectively.
• Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone - a derivative of the flavonoid hesperidin and is found in citrus fruits like oranges and grapefruit and is often used to reduce dark circles under the eyes. According to CosmeticsCop.com, one study documented that it lowers the filtration rate of capillaries, and less blood flowing though capillaries close to the surface of the skin potentially means less dark bluish discoloration under the eyes. It's also thought to prevent leaking from the veins below the eyes, also preventing the dark blue look from blood leaking below the surface of the skin.
Q. Does the Brightening Eye Gel work as an anti-aging agent?
A. Yes, our key ingredients address everything that a standard Anti-aging serum does and in addition addresses specific eye problems such as dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles. Additionally, anti-aging gels do a variety of things, all with the intent of making you look younger. We've formulated Keelyn Grace Brightening Eye Gel to reduce accelerate skin cell regeneration, enhance your skin's hydration level, fight free radical damage, reduce wrinkles, smooth fine lines and even your skin tone.... amazing!